- Some white fleshed fish fillets – we used flathead! Say two fillets per person (or more if you’re hungry)
- 2 cups of panko crumbs (purchase from any Asian grocer)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 1 cup plain flour
- Place Plain flour on a plate.
- Combine Eggs and Milk and lightly whisk into a wash in a separate bowl.
- Place Panko crumbs and parmesan cheese in another separate bowl.
- Coat each fillet with flour, then Egg and Milk wash, then crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden. Serve with chips and salad! Yum!