- 3 green mud crabs
- 1 small knob of fresh ginger, finely chopped or minced
- 2-3 whole red chillies (more if you dare!)
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Sprinkling of cajan mix
Crack crab claws and split carapace to divide legs in pairs. Each Crab needs to be broken into four pieces.
Cook crab in a wok with hot oil for around 8 minutes, or until coloured.
After this add ginger, onion and garlic. Cook for another 8 minutes, then add rest of the ingredients, expect for cajan mix, which you should add after 25 minutes when the crab is almost cooked! Enjoy.